- a business man who is always traveling and have to stay long time in different places, (some may cheat as you do usually, muslim marry and take his wife with him)
- or someone who wants children and can’t get from his first wife,
- or his wife is much older than him or weak or too sick and needs someone to watch him and the kids,
- one of his brothers relatives died and left little children that need someone to care for them and someone closer to their father so they don’t feel him like a stranger,
First you must understand that each command in Quran like pray or fasting or Hajj (pilgrimage), all are listed shortly in Quran, but their conditions, constraints, practices, etc… must be taken from prophet Muhammad (PBUH) who detailed everything for us.
"Do not beat the female servants of Allah";
- not to leave a mark on skin (red nor blue),
- not to break a bone for sure,
- not to make a wound,
- and not to hit the face,
Thanks ALLAH, he gave us something much better, it’s the Quran, something you really calm and feel peace when listen to ALLAH words.
Hijab and Niqaab
Read the articles that I pasted for you if you want to know, or meet a muslim women, and I pasted a link to a nice lecture by Khaled Yassin “Muslim Women have no rights !!!” from youtube, you will like it..
About the colors of clothes, it’s not necessary to be black, each country has different traditions, in Gulf it’s black, in north Africa its white, in Africa it’s colored, in Asia it's blue, in the above photos in Britain they seem very modern, and so on…
About covering the face, it’s not mandatory in Islam, but in desert places they used to cover their faces because of Sandy wind blow in their faces which is not good for their skin, (you can see that in all safari films men and woman cover their faces), the same if you are in a cold country you cover your face because of icy winds…
It’s important not to forget mothers rights in Islam which one of the greatest values of Islam:
Sheikh Khalid Yassin - Muslim woman have no rights? Must See
Dear our Christians Friends,
Please find below a translated version of Islamic Beliefs (Aqeidah, Doctrine), knowing that each phrase is taken from a verse of Quran, or prophet’s Hadith (saying), or great Muslim scholars.
Is the faith in Allah [Almighty God], His angels, His revealed books, His Messengers and his Prophets, the Predestination, the Hour [Day of Judgment], the gathering of bodies, that the re-creation will be as its origination, the Reckoning, the Balance, then the eternal life in Heaven or in Hell, and that the entry of paradise is because of the grace of Allah.
Praise is to Allah, Lord of the Worlds.
(Former Mufti of Damascus)