- When time comes and seeing the angle of death, and the wish to return back.
- The torturing and pain inside crave for the unbelievers.
- The time when bodies are resurrected and gathered together.
- The time when hell is been dragged to the gathering land and all people see it and hear its horrible voices.
- The Day of Judgment, what also called: the Day of Blaming started, when each one will blame each others.
- When Almighty God asks Jesus in front of all human kind, if you said to people to worship himself (Jesus), where he denies completely, and says if you want to torture them (Christians), they are your slaves.
- When the un-believers feel with deep sorrow and sadness for the chances that they discard in the life before.
- When they’ve been dragged to Hells’ doors and its guardians saw them and open the doors so they been thrown on their faces inside.
- When Hell guardians ask them why you didn’t follow the messengers of God.
- How they will dwell in Hell in a very miserable life and full of unbearable pain.
- When they stay in Hell for long time, and ask their leaders to take some of the pain, then ask the guardians of hell, then ask “Malek” the chief of Hell to reduce the pain and torturing.
- When some of Paradise people go to its border near to hell, to look down and see how hell people are suffering, and they ask them for some water or anything.
- When one of Paradise man wishes to ask about his friend who was sent to hell and what he will say to him when he saw him there.
- After ages and ages of suffering, when people of hell ask God to get them out of hell as they can’t bear it any more..
And when the stars fall; (2)
And when the mountains are made to pass away; (3)
And when the pregnant she-camels are be neglected; (4)
And when the wild beasts are gathered together; (5)
And when the seas become as blazing Fire or overflow; (6)
And when the souls are joined with their bodies (the good with the good and bad with the bad). (7)
And when the female (infant) buried alive (as the pagan Arabs used to do) is questioned. (8) For what sin was she killed? (9)
And when the (written) pages [of deeds (good and bad) of every person] are laid open; (10)
And when the heaven is stripped off and taken away from its place; (11)
And when Hell-fire is set ablaze. (12)
And when Paradise is brought near, (13)
(Then) every person will know what he has brought (of good and evil). (14) [At-Takwir]
It will be but a single Saihah (shout), so behold! They will all be brought up before Us! (53)
This Day (Day of Resurrection), none will be wronged in anything, nor will you be requited anything except that which you used to do. (54) [Ya-seen]
This is a troop entering with you (in Hell), no welcome for them! Verily, they shall burn in the Fire! (59) (The followers of the misleaders will say): “Nay, you (too)! No welcome for you! It is you (misleaders) who brought this upon us (because you misled us in the world), so evil is this place to stay in!” (60) They will say: “Our Lord! Whoever brought this upon us, add to him a double torment in the Fire!” (61) [Saad]
The Sentence that comes from Me cannot be changed, and I am not unjust to the slaves.” (29)
On the Day when We will say to Hell: “Are you filled?” It will say: “Are there any more (to come)?”(30) [Qaff]
And the Trumpet will be blown, and all who are in the heavens and all who are on the earth will swoon away, except him whom Allâh wills. Then it will blown a second time and behold, they will be standing, looking on (waiting). (68)
“And drink boiling water on top of it. (54)
Then they will turn to one another, mutually questioning. (50) A speaker of them will say: “Verily, I had a companion (in the world), (51)
He (Allâh) will say: “You stayed not but a little, if you had only known! (114)